This is the End of the Story World Conference.
The best twitts :
- @Jeff_Gomez “The best messages are born of pain; when I say pain, I mean honesty; something so powerful it hurts.”
- “My story simply cannot exist without your participation” @Jeff_Gomez
- @sparrowhall:”The future of branding/marketing is about keeping people engaged in a story. Not pushing them to buy“
- @jeff_gomez” instead of a full fluid narrative design – we create capsules and sometimes the bubbles connect”
- @simon_staffans “Again – it’s story AND tech AND marketing AND finance AND production … AND all platforms AND the audience AND..”
- @A major lesson: sometimes when we don’t get the job it’s because the creators are afraid we’re gonna change their script” Jeff Gomez
- gap, mystery box, vessel, negative space, distant mountains…so much of story is what you don’t say. Imagination.
- From Stories to Storyworlds
- Video Storytelling 2.0 is Multilinear, Social and Interconnected
- Creating Content that Flows: From Concept to Contract to Launch
- Disrupt: Stories as R&D
- New Business Models – be small, think big, move fast
- The Evolution of Gaming Behaviors
- Co-Managing in Collaboration with Stakeholders
- Worldbuilding & Mythology
- Streets that Tell Stories – How Pervasive Gaming Engages Audiences
- Pitching and Selling Your Idea – Challenges and Parameters
- Look What Tech Can Do! How Will Technical Innovation Change the Business and Nature of Storytelling?
- Generation C and Shared StoryWorlds,
- Show Me The Money,
- The Way Forward .